Sunday, February 1, 2009

tired

I'm exhausted. It's Sunday night and I'm dreading work tomorrow. Batu was sick last week with a cold and bronchitis. We started him on a nebulizer and four days of oral prednisone. The steroid seems to work, but he can't sit still for the nebulizer. This week he has his pre-op appointment and we hope he gets the clear for surgery on Feb 11th. I'm so sick of him being sick! I am beating myself up for having him in daycare. He was not sick once his first year when we had our nanny. I am also tired of listening to people tell me how he'll build up immunity, blah blah blah. I've spent the last three days in my house and I'm going crazy. I just want to be somewhat normal again.

1 comment:

Em said...

Both my kids use the nebulizer, and it's tough even for them to sit still. H is using it as I type.

Hang in there. At the very least things will be better once he has his surgery.