Thursday, February 5, 2009

really going insane

The daycare called today and they opened with, "it's not an emergency." So my heart managed to jump back up from its initial sinking after I saw the daycare number appear on my phone. However, they regretted to inform me that Batu was projectile vomiting and we had to pick him up. Ok, that may qualify as an emergency in my book. Anyway, Ozan went to get him and I have not been able to concentrate at work all day. Batu is barely getting over a cold and bronchitis. We just finished a round of antibiotics on Tuesday and now this! I am praying that it's only a 24-hour bug. Nobody told me parenting was so difficult.

1 comment:

Em said...

Hope you didn't have too rough a time with Batu and that he is feeling better.

I feel that same sense of dread and panic whenever the elementary school's phone number pops up. Damn caller id.