reflections on my life as a working mother of a toddler, a wife, a daugher, and a person who somewhere along the way, lost her mind
Sunday, November 1, 2009
spare tire anyone?
On the way to Isis Maternity to pick up a few extra items this morning, our car's flat tire indicator light came on. I actually felt like the little red nefarious light reached out and jolted me. At the store, we checked the tires and they seemed intact. After we got home Ozan noticed a nail in the right rear tire. So, there you have it, a slow leak from a punctured tire and no service stations opened on Sunday. The Beamer comes with free tow service (hurrah) so tomorrow we'll get towed to a dealership and hope, pray and beg them to fix this asap. I'll be stuck working from home and my parents will swing by in the morning to take Batu to daycare. With nine days until my due date, this is the last thing we need. But I am trying to look on the bright side of things. I still have nine days to go. We didn't get stuck on the road with a flat. The flat didn't happen on the way to the hospital. So there, I feel much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment