Monday, April 27, 2009

what have I been doing lately?

Now that I am hitting the 12-week mark, I am not as tired anymore and actually have some energy left at the end of the night to do normal things like read and yes, blog! Boy, I don't recall being so tired when I was pregnant with Batu. I suppose being a little older, working and chasing Batu around take a toll with all those surging hormones. I had my early risk assessment appointment today and in a week I should find out my risk factors. The doctors at MGH are so clear to emphasize that the ERA is merely an indicator for any potential issues. I'm still contemplating the amnio, even if the "score" comes out low.

As for the reading, I shamefully picked up a copy of Twilight at the libray and can't put the stupid book down since I started reading it on Saturday. I will likely finish it tonight. It makes me want to be 18 again. After reading this, I'm not sure how easy it will be to dive into the Northern Clemency which is in my queue.

1 comment:

Em said...

I was wondering if I should read Twilight, but I'm still not convinced.