Friday, March 13, 2009

4 days and counting, hoping

So far so good. Batu has a little runny nose but as long as it does not manifest into wheezing or a cough by Wed, we should be ok (knock on wood). I've been loading him up with vitamins all week and trying to get him to eat oranges. I wish I could keep him home Monday and Tuesday next week to incubate him from the daycare germ pool but my parents are in FL and we don't have a babysitter (although I am on the hunt for one).

The other annoying thing we are dealing with is adjusting Batu back to a normal bedtime after daylight savings time. Like clockwork, he's falling asleep exactly one hour later (9 instead of 8) and it's driving us nuts!

I promise to write about something much more exciting than ear tubes and adnoids after next week. Really.

1 comment:

Em said...

Daylight savings is murder once you have kids. It's cruel. You don't even get the extra hour of sleep in the fall -- they just wake up an hour earlier!

Sorry I don't live closer or you could drop him off at my house : )