reflections on my life as a working mother of a toddler, a wife, a daugher, and a person who somewhere along the way, lost her mind
Thursday, January 15, 2009
fearless climber
My son is a climber. The other day he was meandering around our mudroom area, near our kitchen table. I dashed into the den to grab something, and when I came back, he was perched on top of our kitchen table like a cat, smiling! Is this climbing fixation a new skill? And if so, when does the fascination end? He loves to climb on chairs, sit for a moment, climb back down then start the process all over again. He climbs onto our couch. He even climbs on me! Do they make rock walls for todders?
Labels:
batumotion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They actually do make rock walls for toddlers. What a world we live in.
Excellent. I'm going to order one now.
Post a Comment